Another incarnation of www.austen.la is here. I’m really excited about it. There’s a streamline on the design front that runs through everything in my brand. There’s a few cool things that are new outside of the site.
- The print store is up and running. You can find it a few ways, by clicking “buy” at the top right corner of this page. Or you can click here (the link will open in a new page).
- There’s all kinds of new goodies for brides and grooms thinking about booking with me. There’s a fun brochure that covers some basics of booking with me. The price guide also got updated and is super pretty.
- For the brides and grooms that decide to book with me there’s a new 30 page magazine/guide that I give you. It’s an awesome tool that walks you through all you and your attendants need to know about photography sessions before and the day of. That way you have a handy place that has all the answers to your questions and it’s surrounded by the beautiful faces and details I’ve shot in past weddings. It also has some recommended vendors in a couple cities, so it can be a full service tool for your wedding planning!
- New photos of OK Go in Paris, France and Atlanta, GA.
- New wedding and engagement photos added.
- Wedding videos added.
- New travel shots added.
- New portraits added.
- And it’s all shiny and pretty right?
Here’s a peek at the stuff I was talking about up there:
New brochure cover.
New guide cover.
New pricing guide cover.
Jekyll Island, GA
OK Go in Paris, FR
OK Go in Atlanta, GA